ISO / IEC 17025 Accredited Torque Calibration Laboratory
Located at Magtrol SA, Rossens, Switzerland
The ISO / IEC17025 accreditation is a recognition of laboratory expertise and a guarantee of quality for the calibration procedure of MAGTROL Torque Sensors; TS, TM, TMB, TMHS & TF Series. MAGTROL also offers calibration services for all torque sensors, regardless of the manufacturer.
The MAGTROL torque calibration laboratory consists of three lever calibration benches covering a range from 0.1 N·m to 5000 N·m as well as a motorized gear bench covering a range from 1 000 N·m to 50 000 N·m.
The measurement uncertainties of calibration benches are 0.01 % of full scale torque. The laboratory was designed and built to meet metrological requirements, eliminating floor vibration and temperature fluctuations that may interfere with measurements.
- In-house torque calibration from 100 mN·m to 50 000 N·m
- Accredited by SAS (Swiss Accreditation Service)
- Best Measurement Uncertainty of 0.01 %
- Calibration of any torque sensor brand
- Many testing possibilities: ….