Need data, but you can’t justify buying a test system? Let Magtrol test your motors for you. We offer motor testing services for a wide range of small AC and DC motors.
Motor Testing Capabilities*
- Torque range from 2.5 oz·in to 500 lb·in
- Speeds up to 25,000 rpm
Motor Parameters Tested
- Watts In
- Watts Out
- Power Factor
- Temperature (optional)
Ratings of Dynamometers in Test Lab*
|Dynamometer Model||Maximum Torque Range||Maximum Power Ratings - 5 Minutes (watts)||Maximum Power Ratings - Continuous (watts)||Maximum Speed (rpm)|
*Note: If your application requires speed, torque or power ratings outside the posted ranges, please contact Magtrol. We will do our best to find a solution for your motor testing needs.
Motor Testing Facility Power
- 0-575 V @ 70 A max, 60 Hz – single-phase and three-phase
- 0-20 V, 50 A max.
- 0-30 V, 330 A max.
- 0-50 V, 30 A max.
- 0-60 V, 55 A max.
- Written test description, including test environment and process.
- Photographs of the setup.
- Printed tabular and graphical data.
- Speed, torque and power curves.
- Raw data: Provided as a tab-delimited .mdf file for importing into your spreadsheet or database program.
- Certificate of performance: Guarantees authenticity of tests performed at Magtrol.
For More Information…
Please contact the Magtrol sales consultant in your area to find out if your products are within our capabilities and to receive a quote. Sample reports are available.