The Magtrol 6510e Single-Phase and 6530 Three-Phase Power Analyzers are easy-to-use instruments ideal for numerous power measurement applications. From DC to 100 kHz AC, the 6510e and 6530 measure volts, amps, watts, volt-amps, frequency, crest factor, Vpeak, Apeak and power factor in one convenient display. They may be used either as stand-alone instruments or in conjunction with any Magtrol Hysteresis, Eddy-Current or Powder Brake Dynamometer; any Magtrol Dynamometer Controller and M-TEST Software for more demanding motor test applications.
- Motors and Drives
- Lighting Fixtures and Ballasts
- Office Equipment
- Household Appliances
- Power Tools
- HVAC Equipment
- Calibration of Test and Measuring Instruments
- Switching Power Supplies
- Power Inverters
The 6510e’s/6530’s data transfer rate makes them ideal for static and dynamic tests.
Analog Output Option
The Analog Output is a plug-in module designed specifically for use with the 6510e Single-Phase Power Analyzer and 6530 Three-Phase Power Analyzer. It provides up to 12 channels (3 for the 6510e, 12 for the 6530) of analog output corresponding to volts, amps and watts. Each output is capable of, and calibrated to, ± 10 volts. With the analog output option, the user may apply a scale factor to all outputs. Amps scaling is applied to all amp channels, volts scaling is applied to all volt channels and watts scaling is applied to all watt channels.
- Simple Installation: Plug-in module automatically configures power analyzer for operation
- Full Scale Output Range: ± 10V maximum output (user scalable)
- Up to 12 Channels: 6510e Single-Phase Power Analyzer (3 channels), 6530 Three-Phase Power Analyzer (12 channels)
- 14-Bit Resolution
- Frequent Output Updates: Updates every 5 milliseconds
- Output Short Protected
- Factory Calibrated: Calibration data/values stored on board (EEPROM)
- Industry Standard 25-Pin Connection
The Analog Output can be used along with a 6510e or 6530 Power Analyzer to output information to a strip recorder or interface with a data acquisition system. The Analog Output is also used as a safety feature to help trigger alarm events.
||4 ppm FSR/°C (typical),
20 ppm FSR/°C (maximum)
||± 10 V maximum
|Number of Channels
||3 least significant bits
|Output Update Rate
|200 samples/second (5 ms)
||Single-Phase Power Analyzer
||Single-Phase Power Analyzer with Analog Output Option
||Three-Phase Power Analyzer
||Three-Phase Power Analyzer with Analog Output Option